The Management of FERRE & FERRE ETIQUETES, S.L. company dedicated to the «Design and Manufacture of adhesive labels »and« the purchase of FSC Mixed paper for the manufacture of adhesive labels by the transfer system” through this document aims to establish the main guidelines of the company in order to:
– Ensure continuous improvement of the service provided, always satisfying both the requirements requested by the interested parties as well as the regulatory and / or legal that are applicable.
– Provide a frame of reference to establish and review quality objectives.
– That our stakeholders perceive and appreciate our continuous improvement.
– Reach a high degree of loyalty from our stakeholders.
For this and always having as reference the Quality Management System is established the following guidelines:
– The Management assumes the commitment to comply with the Quality Policy, the objectives and LEAD the development and implementation of the Management System and always seek the path towards continuous improvement of its effectiveness.
– The group of personnel must comply with the provisions of the manuals and procedures, always acting thinking about the risk assessment.
– Continuous contact with interested parties, to know their needs and be able to adapt them to the same.
– Increase the degree of training of our staff that results in greater satisfaction staff, an improvement in the work environment and an improvement in the provision of our services.
– The organization uses the risk assessment methodology of the processes to prevent possible deviations or non-conformities of the quality management system.
The Management of FERRE & FERRE ETIQUETES S.L. sign this policy and assume the commitment to maintain and extend the content of this policy to the general public.